Short tutorial (to not forget)
- Install Turtle Sport
- Connect your Garmin device to PC or transfer the FIT files to your PC
- After opening Turtle Sport , do next steps:
- From Race menu choose Import
- Select Garmin_Device:/GARMIN/ACTIVITY folder
- Choose the proper FIT file. Sorting by date may help.
- A popup will apear, set Save checkbox on and click Save button.
- You may have a short review on the activity, to be sure that it is what you want.
- Export the activity as GPX file. HRM data should be in.